“We don’t so much solve our problems as we outgrow them. We add capacities and experiences that eventually make us bigger than the problems.” ~Carl Jung
One of the things that makes my therapy unique is that I have work as a life coach. This means that inside of the work I do with people, I can also helping people think strategically about their lives be proactive about making changes to get different results.
Coaching could be for you if:
- You would like to make proactive changes to how you handle relationships
- You may already have a therapist or have done therapy in the past and want to focus on goals
- You are willing to do homework and be assigned activities that further the work in between sessions
- You are not currently suicidal, and not dealing with substance abuse issues
- You have spent a lot of time thinking about your past and would like to focus on action
- You would like to explore how your attachment style gets in the way of your relationships and focus on new actions you can take.
- You are available to commit to weekly sessions to make progress
- You are struggling with dating and you would like a coach to support you in making good decisions.